Friday 20 April 2007

Maybe I am girl who loves to shop?

I was just checking up on fabric shops online, my friend Sarah is getting married and we're checking out fabric in cheaper parts of Sydney (there's gotta be right?). And I found The Girl who Loves to Shop has listed heaps of fabric stores (how nice is the Japanese fabric pic on her site)! Yay for Cabramatta - will check it out tomorrow!

But are we all "the girl who love to shop"??? I never thought of myself as a girly girl, a shoe freak girl or a girl who loves to shop... however... I can search for fabric stores online in a heartbeat, and I love shoes and boots and that kind of thing. I don't think I'm overboard in buying them though as I'm way too thrifty... but a girly girl... does making you a crafty girl turn you into a cool form of the girly girl???

Gotta get to work now!!!! I need to fit in grocery shopping on the way somehow!!!

Here's the Girl who loves to shops main page so I can catch up with her goss later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...