Saturday 12 May 2007

I'm so happy

I have sold things on my online stores! My Etsy store is going along slowly slowly with a few things out the door already, and My Mintd has had a sale too! Thanks to my lovely friend Alicia who started off that store.

BUT, with moving house my internerd has been down, and today we just remembered that we could use dial up! And it's soooooo slow! What a net snob I am these days! I haven't been able to update my blog and do anything in my sewing corner (there's still a few boxes left over from the move).

Anyways! The hairdresser was great - Sue is a babe! And I got 2 wolf whistles after leaving the hair salon so I totally scream bombshell Brigitte Bardot lookalike. Hopefully that's what wolfwhistles mean these days, and no I did not check out who made the whistles as that is something you never do. (ala Lakes Entrance 1996)

See you round! Hopefully after my sewing stuff is set up ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...