Wednesday 16 May 2007

Melting Vinyl & Refashioning

Hey!

The husband will kill me if found me googling for this, but I've found a site that helps you melt vinyl and it got me thinking about melting plastics in general! We do have an awfully lot of vinyl in our house that isn't played, but what about records at the op shop? the many many dean martin ones... or the scratched ones? I wonder what could be made from them?

Also I found a new blogger in WA (well new to me!) who is part of the Wardrobe Refashion and I'm really really really interested in doing the same! Since I don't really shop for new things anyways, it'll be kinda easy, but imagine about saving doshola! The husband won't kill me over that one!

Still haven't got the sewing machine up and running, bloody big boxes in front of my table! I'm home alone tomorrow night, so will get into it for sure!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...