Thursday 7 June 2007

What are these things called do you reckon?

I made some stuff (as per usual), but while I was a little sickie on Sunday (or was it Monday? can't remember as my brain stopped functioning!) and now I need a name for them. If a girl at work likes them I'll call them Cheeky Badges - but if she doesn't I'll have to think up another one!

My Brownie Pins are named after a friend!



And here are the badge things:




I've seen other badges, kind of the same ones on Craftster and some people call them yo yos - but these ones are kind of built up ones for your blazer or jacket or tshirt... not really a yo yo - so I'm a little stuck with names for them at the moment!

xoxox

1 comment:

  1. I've named them "Cheeky Yo Yos"!!!

    My friend at worked loved them, and so they were named!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...