Sunday 23 March 2008

Yeah Yeah Outfit Number 16 - How sweet!

Yeah! Sweet Sixteen!

This is a cutie little Holly Hobby Dress for my friend Rosie! Woo Hoo! She chose the fabric herself, and it was a gorgeous light cotton fabric, and totally suited the style of dress.

But, what do you think of the wonderful photo my wonderful wonderful wonderful Husband took???? ARGH, I love it and almost died when he showed it to me!



I've never seen Diana looking so good in a photo before! We got a new camera a few weeks ago, a Canon 40d, and he's jumping right into using it! Mr Veronica Darling is HOT STUFF! AND I helped him start a blog for his photos and for his inspiration! He's named it The Vertical Lawn and he's called himself Chauncey Gardiner! Cute!

2 comments:

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...