Friday 30 May 2008

Heaps of projects on the go

I'm a little busy juggling craft projects at the mo', we got our dates mixed up with the markets at Rozelle, but it's kinda good because there's more time to stock up!

Crafty projects:

Famillion little purses (it's a pun on the puntastic band from Sweden Familjen)

Altering this dress for my little Carmelinda

Making a white collared and cuffed black dress for myself (if it fits - so far so good)

Knitting a cutie flecked pink scarf (one row purl, one row knit) for the markets that I'll attend one day


So for this post, here is my virtual shopping experience for today:



Some of my fave online/handmade things on etsy at the moment!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen anything like that Leaf Couplet bag before, its beautiful.

    Congrats to you and being busy w/ all of ur projects =) Sounds like heaps of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...