Wednesday 2 July 2008

Blackberry sock!

Well, another knitting project!

Apols for the pics quality, I took them with my... new blackberry... and so here is my new blackberry cover!




I found that because my handbag is vintage it doesn't have a special mobile phone holder, and my phone ends up rumbling around in my bag like a bag of bones and I don't want it to get scratched up (as it belongs to work really, not my own thing to stuff up and break) so I thought about a padded bag (I've made a silly bright pink camera case before that's just too gross) out of material, and then because I'm knitting so much I decided to try some really small needles and just did your normal stitching, no purl as all, and I think it will suit the blackberry just fine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...