Friday 28 November 2008

Great news! Another sale!

The Remnants Warehouse in Alexandria and it's old site in Marrickville are having another sale.

Yippee!

I love these guys, they're so nice and friendly! I've got some great fabric from them "over the years"* and will be going there the week after the sale opens! Yippee!

Here's some of the things I made last year! Loads of dresses!

I've made a tutu for tonight's work Christmas Party, so will hopefully show you some cutie photos soon!




* I've only lived in Syds for 2 and a half years!

4 comments:

  1. A tutu?!? I want to see a picture? Tutus are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sad I won't be able to go to the sale,bloody Christmas parties. I'd been looking forward to it since I got the brochure in the mail with the sale date. Be sure to update what bargains were there. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A tutu for the Christmas party! Sounds fun, can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited about the tutu. I love tutus! I've been obsessed with them ever since I was a snowflake in a ballet production as a child...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...