Monday 3 November 2008

Next Stop Adelaide - Outfit 35

And here I am wearing my latest Outfit 35 on the road for work.



It's a very 80s moo moo type material, and it was really hard to sew with, cause of the silk like texture, I think it's just synthetic, but could be silk blend. It was like only $6 a metre and I only used a metre and a half cause the dress is so short!

I wore it to work today, felt fine, but just saw a photo of myself earlier on facebook and I looked way fat! It must have been a bad photographer!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Dress is absolutely gorgeous and must have been the mistake of the photographer that made you look fat in that dress Nice dress and must be looking good on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...