Monday 2 February 2009

A little guerilla post

Since I posted the Guerilla Knitting Post, I'm really really really curious about the spelling of guerrilla!!!

A google reveals both are correct! WEIRD!

This word, meaning 'fighter', is easy to misspell. Remember the u and the double r and double l. Guerilla is an alternative spelling.

a person who engages in irregular warfare especially as a member of an independent unit carrying out harassment and sabotage

And when I google both spellings, the same pages come up! WEIRD AGAIN!

Anyways, as I'm updating my store again today, here's where I'm at with my streetart piece. STRIPES:



It's just over a metre long, and I shall totally keep doing a little bit more tonight. Unfortunately I finished the first season of West Wing, and waiting for my friend to drop off the second season. But it was a major cliffhanger! Think I'll watch Neighbours instead.

1 comment:

  1. Yes spelling of words is a funny thing...i find myself sadly using american spelling for a lot of words these days...color... jewelry...which comes i think from too much hangin about on etsy and blogland...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...