Saturday 28 February 2009

Thank you for MY blog award Lou Lou!

The delightful ButtonsbyLouLou has posted about Proximidade, a lovely blog award, and has included my blog in her post... So THANK YOU Lou Lou, as YOUR craft is excellent and so is your blog! If you like fabric and accessories, ButtonsByLouLou is on etsy, and makes some great stuff!



Proximidade is described as follows: 'This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!' This blog award should be sent to your favorite eight bloggers and they, in turn should forward to eight of their favorites. You should include the text for Proximidade (above) in your announcement blog.

So in turn, I award the following eight blog pages for their Proximidade attributes:



This weekend my friend from Melbs is hanging out, so no time for sewing, but I have started on some trousers for my Husbie. New material from the lovely Remnants Warehouse for I don't have stash material that Husbie likes. Hmpf. I haven't bought new material for AGES!

3 comments:

  1. Oh thank you! I was sitting with Hollie from vegan and vintage today and she said she has been emailing you, such a small world! I think I might give mine to her, because she is such a lovely as well.

    xxAnna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Check out my blog for another award being sent your way

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...