Wednesday 25 February 2009

WWW - Watcha Wearing Wednesday

As I check in to Nikkishell's blog quite often, I spotted WWW - Watcha Wearing Wednesday, from her last week's post . . . and thought I'd sign up for it, cause it's a good mid-week way to get blogging.





I went to work, but as I work really early I have to make split decisions about what to wear (or lay my clothes out the night before)... this was a split decision. It's fairly glam for work, but no one noticed. Some people thought I looked like someone getting an Oscar, and others thought I was a beauty queen... well more like a child beauty queen like JonBenet Ramsey. Sad I know.

But my work is costume-y at times anyways.

1 comment:

  1. Glad I found your blog. Your refashioning is amazing! You make me want to sew clothes for myself. With two little kids, I usually default to making mini clothes. But your dresses look like so much fun to create.
    Happy Sewing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...