Sunday 26 April 2009

A dress for the races, still in progress

It'll be outfit #59, but I had a few guests visiting our Doggie Darling over the weekend, so my brother's girlfriend is not dressed to win fashions on the field just yet. I'll hopefully finish it off tomorrow, I gotta get some thinner black elastic.

As I couldn't get a good photo of the dress, here are my new boots.

New as in new in 1978 or sometime ago (still going strong on my Wardrobe Refashion pledge, perhaps taking it a little TOO seriously. I've only bought new bras in the past 6 months).

There's so many great vintage stores in my area, and now I feel like Stevie Nicks!

2 comments:

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...