Monday 11 May 2009

Booky News: Handling the Dead

Zombies!

I read this guy's other book and had to read his next one! It's pretty awesome, but not sure about the ending... you'll have to read it so we can talk. It's not totally frightening, just exciting to find out what's going to happen as it's pretty bizaro!


It's part of My Library Thing's book challenge... obvs zombie books make me read fast! AND, found out that this guy is also a stand up comedian and an author... interesting considering he write such dark things rather than funny fun times stories...

I'm just finishing this post off at work, as I got a bit busy last night, I made pumpkin soup and dashed to see a weird Seth Rogen film with my pal. WEIRD. That guy is so weird. My friend LOVES him though.

Anyways, I'll leave you with my fave song at the moment (as it's on the radio right now!) they're from Brissie:



It's Yves Klein Blue's "Getting Wise"!! Here's the behind the scenes:

1 comment:

  1. I might have to read that one, I love zombie films. George A Romero is totally my homeboy.

    My favourite QLD band at the moment is The Middle East.

    Oh and I had a little lol yesterday when I heard a joke about Meetung on the radio.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...