Monday 4 May 2009

Booky News: Let the Right One In

OMG!

Just finished this book by John Ajvide Lindqvist yesterday:



And I've already started his next one (about zombies). But Let the Right One In is just GREAT! I saw the film down in Melbs, and heard there was so much more in the novel, and whilst the film is totally amazing and a piece of art in its own way, the book just is unstoppable reading. I haven't really read any scary stories for a while (since I read all the Stephen King's when I was like 12) so this was romantic, beautifully written and behind belief, but believable!

It's 6/50 in my Libary Thing's Book Challenge. I wish I'd said 25 books in a year... but I was wishful thinking, and I guess you never know! I've got til the end of November-ish, so who knows I could speed up if I keep reading John Ajvide Lindqvist's books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...