Thursday 7 May 2009

Etsy-ness for today

Doing a little hanging out on etsy today...


And updated my store with another dress, one from AGES ago that I was fiddling around with the photoshop to get right... I decided that I'd ditch mucking about and just leave the background in, as for a while I thought the white background made it focus more on the garment... but it doesn't matter I guess.

Plus our front porch is perfect for photos, it gets some sun, but not too much, and as I said yesterday, when Husbie's home the photos are always brilliant. But thank you, Little Red Hen, I agree, save more time for the sewing than the photoshop mucking.

Can't type too much, my darling Doggie is asleep on my lap. Kisses!

1 comment:

  1. love it ... very 'old curtain' look ... I will have to check back into your etsy store more often!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...