Wednesday 1 July 2009

24/7 - Day One - AKA Outfit #67

Ok .... um... phew!

I had anticipated a busy couple of days so had pre-planned my first outfit, but I have to aim to have a garment finished by about 5pm cause today after walking the dog, doing a few things around the house and getting tea ready I'm only just blogging now (and I should be asleep now - early starts people!).

So! Here's a smock dress, for a larger person than me. And a taller person than me. So in my mind it looks funny, but I'm sure it's normal to you guys:





It's a darker navy blue stretch cotton (new), and comes up a bit grey purple in my hallway light. I really love the collar and the buttons and the sleeves, so pretty much everything! I re-tailored a smaller pattern, and overall it was pretty tricky, as I'm not a tailor, but I do love what it looks like. Hopefully it fits ok!

Emy - the denim one is next (hopefully tomorrow!), but let me know if you like the look of this one!

2 comments:

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...