Wednesday 1 July 2009

WWW - Watcha Wearing Wednesday #9

For Watcha Wearing Wednesday (started by fii, over at dear fii! Who has also been gunning it with little badges and some GORGEOUS things, go there right now and look!)








A woolie winter collection of things, a big pom pom scarf/shawl thing, warm tshirt, wintery coloured skirt, woolie patterned fishnet tights and cowboy boots. Perfect for today in Sydney, it's slightly cool in the shade but warm enough to wear short sleeves. I took the Doggie for a walk and bumped into Denise! I felt like I was talking to a celebrity, as she's my inspiration for my urban knitting!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...