Tuesday 10 November 2009

Itty Bitty Booty for Bunnies

I'm in a bit of a blurry (hurry blur anyone?) and sorry about the computer camera pic, it's not as good quality but at least you can see it!


This is my first ravelry thing! I signed up (and totes became friends with you Kat) to ravelry and it's all revelry in raverly so far. It's like facebook for crafty wanna bees. Like me!

I'm not much of a knitter, and totally CANNOT crochet to save all the souls ever, but I love 'JOINING IN' don't I? And mostly, as discovered, I love new projects and challenges and best of all making things.

What a darling little booty? The pattern was free to download, and seriously the easiest pattern and quickest pattern I've ever followed for knitting (um, my vintage knitting books are still bookmarked with tiny needles and tiny bits of garments for babies hanging off them from months ago) and I'm SHOCKED that I'm posting this now because I thought it'd take me at least 5 days sitting on the couch! It took only 2 days of couch sitting. YAY!

I'm SERIOUSLY over this layout for this blog, and doing some spring cleaning at the moment (ie googling) but I'm in the blurry because Husbie's flying in from Melbs and gotta dash with Doggie Darling to meet him at the airport!

Love to you all!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. very nice! I have one bootie that I started a while ago sitting waiting to be finished and have a partnered made. Thanks for adding me on Ravelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go you! Great work, I love raverly too, knitting in this heat seems so wrong though!

    Thanks for the lovely words too, people seem to love free shit!!

    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie, Veronica! I can't knit either. I try, every now and then, and then I find out that the little jumper I was working on for a year will never fit any of the little ones anymore, because they seem to grow every once in a while. And now I have a little scarf on my needles, but oh boy, I am not sure whether or not I am going to finish it before summer. (Oh and yes, I live in the Northern Hemisphere :-D) But who knows, maybe someday I'll be like you here, all proud because of a finished product. I keep hoping *grin*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...