Friday 6 November 2009

Scan STAT!

My darling Husbie's friend has loaned us his scanner, as they're investigating a photography idea etc etc etc... but of course my g'friend and I hijacked it this afternoon for our nostaligic kick and scanned a bunch of 'Sentimental Journey' type pics in!



This is me and my younger brother, we're obviously filling up the water bowl for our darling little duckling to drink from. His/Her name is Puddleduck, according to my mum, and what a dearheart little duckling she/he is!

I love the colours of these photos in the scan, and I adore my brother's hair. You can tell I'm the bossier older sister right?

This weekend my Husbie is away and I'm going to be on sewing control... and I may even go to a real life fabric store in Surry Hills and stock the hell up on knit fabrics!!!

Talk soon, Veronica!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww so cute, I love this picture. I had two pet ducks when I was little as well. Mine didnt have such a cool name, they were quackers and daphne.


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...