Monday 7 December 2009

Crush Post: Blog Awards AKA Chain Mail Time!



Hey darlings! I've survived my parties, break ups, muck up days, end of school etc etc etc and it was a great time, a sad time, and a happy time. I'm gushed up over my work colleagues and my palsies, and can really see that all good things must come to an end for realsa at the moment.

I've returned refreshed and have found so many lovely comments and gush over here at the Crafty Adventures HQ! Thank you to darling Karen @ Bobbins and Bombshells for this lovely award!


Karen, I loved this photo so had to take this one, thank you so much! Also, how darling is the pin up girl sewing her skirt? It's from Karen's blog, you should totally go and check it out! I love the old pin up girls, my Husbie has several pics saved (he says for his tattoo!) and only collects the platinums because they are like me! Cuteness!

Anyways, I'd like to pass this 'Divine' Award on to a few peeps as well, and darlings, don't worry about passing this on if you don't feel like it! I sometimes feel awards are borderline chain mail, but love that it's all about crushing on fellow bloggers, and you all know I love a bit of gush:

Oranges and Apples (but see you're on a blog award post already, so take it on if you fancy)

The Mrs.

Kat's Creative Adventures!

Megan Nielson's Mummy Style!

Darla at Retro Ways!

Congrats, love your work darlings! Also a fun award Q&A, answer these questions with just one word (bearing in mind I make most of my words up!):

Here are my answers:
1. Where is your phone? Table

2. Your hair? Platinum

3. Your Mother? Dad

4. Your Father? Mum

5. Your favourite food? edamame

6. Your dream last night? trains?

7. Your favourite drink? Champagne

8. Your dream/goal? loveboat

9. What room are you in? Living

10. Your hobby? Sewing

11. Your fear? Memory

12. Where do you want to be in six years? Husbie

13. Where were you last night? Theatre

14. Something that you're not? Worried

15. Muffins? Raspberry

16. Wishlist item? Elastic

17. Where did you grow up? Gippsland

18. Last thing you did? Crochet!

19. What are you wearing? Housedress

20. Your TV? ON

21. Your pets? Dog!

22. Friends? HELLO!

23. Your life? Funny!

24. Your mood? GUSHEDUP

25. Missing someone? Nup

26. Vehicle? Bus

27. Something you're not wearing? makeup

28. Your favourite store? vintage

29. Your Favourite colour? Red

30. When was the last time you laughed? Today

31. The last time you cried? Wednesday

32. Your best friend? BFF

33. One place that I go to over and over? Borsellini

34. Facebook? YEP

35. Favourite place to eat? Toko


I have a bit of sewing and crafting news (if you are wise you perhaps spotted something in my Answers above that may give it away) so just getting together on my FIRST DAY of holidays and playing heaps of online games and watching daytime tv and generally loving the warm weather by my self (and a sleepy Doggie Darling).

So you'll probably hear from me later today!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! How very nice of you. My first blog award ever! And know that if I hadn't received this award from you I would defiantely be rewarding it to you. Love your blog! Can't wait to hear your sewing news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You deserve it and thanks for gushing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I didn't even see this (have been in bed the last couple of days, blegh) untill now. Thank you so much for that lovely award. You are such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award! You are just such a sweetheart!! Soak up some sun for me back home... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouh, I love the picture of the bow in the back... and the pinup girl isn't too bad either... I'll have to copy at least one of them... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...