Saturday 16 January 2010

So that's what 4am feels like

Phew phew phew.

This time last week I was *hanging* to start my regular hours at work, and that dear reader is the shiny side of the AM: a 4am wake up call. I've now had five days of the darling alarm clock again, and I am tired, I am funny looking around my eyes, I am emotional, I am very proud of my work colleagues, but the best bit... I am SO excited that I got to see some darling friends and so over the moon that I saw Grizzly Bear at an amazing concert hall type venue in the city.



A darling photo that my friend took of me before Grizzly Bear on Monday night, and that's some mad pin curl at the front!

It was a very busy and jam packed week.

Phew!

My aim this weekend is to get some sewing in, to make me a little more relaxed and ready for the next week ahead (but it's hopefully not as busy). I get itchy inside when I haven't sat in my darling sewing room, and after a good dose of creating stuff, I feel better. Do you know what I mean?

I want to finish a dress, and start some other dresses and mend a few things as well. Nice and relaxed weekend. Hope you have some good plans too!

2 comments:

  1. I know that feeling . I have a list of things that need to be finished and new ideas that I want to start but need to wait the the school holidays finish before I can really sink my teeth into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO AWESOME. Best thing ever, really brightened my morning. I am very happy and the feeling that I saw in you are really so excited. Thanks a lot.
    buy r4 ds

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...