Friday 19 March 2010

"Finger Food Easy"

The title of my post is the last google search I did.

You know how in Firefox your little search box up in the right hand corner looks at you sometimes, saying "This is the last search you ever did, and whilst you may be goodlooking, you're very very boring"...

Yep, I may be boring, but I have been busy. Obviously making finger food, that was easy. We did have some finger food last night, on a SCHOOL NIGHT, with some darling friends. And I have been very busy, doing The Big Picture type stuff, and day to day work stuff. Here I have to remind you again that I get up at 4.15am for work, and just these past couple of weeks it seems I'm not really able to do much in the afternoons. I get zonked and sometimes sleep and wake up in time for dinner at 5pm, and then just go to bed again.

The weather is cooling off though, so that is helping. I really need to get to yoga a few times to help wake up.

But as I'm just writing now, and have nothing to show you sewing-wise, here's another wedding photo of Husbie and I circa 2007 and laughing a LOT.


I think I look like a little bunny here, really young! Funny! Too young to get married!

Hope you're all doing well, I haven't had much chance to visit you, so will just pop by this afternoon! (Via your blog of course, I have not the energy for normal stalking)

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. 4:15 am!! and you are surprised you are tired in the afternoons!! I need a nap and I just read about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo, darling girl! Getting up at 4:!5 sucks. I've been getting up at 5:!5 and that is killing me, so I can only imagine how you feel...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god you are so cute in that photo! I get up at 6.30 and I often have a nap after work. I've had one just now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...