Tuesday 16 November 2010

Don't get sick, don't get sick, don't get sick!

I'm wishing myself into good health today. For some reason I keep getting sickie at the moment, or the weeks are travelling so quickly and I forget when I last was sick. There's summer/spring colds going around, someone was saying on Facebook it's a spring fever. URGH!

Anyways, I flicked through my photos this morning and found this dog!


He was waiting for his owner when I was in the country a few weeks back, very cute!

Anyways, I'm off to have PROTEIN for breakfast and some magnesium to drink! I've visited the Naturopath this week and feel so happy! I've never seen one before, but it was so good spending time talking about my health with someone instead of going to the GP with an ailment (or a list of ailments!) and getting rushed in and rushed out.

So I think health is on my brain at the moment, and having this sniffly nose (and sneezing shitloads - maybe it's hayfever?) is just annoying me into thinking I'm sick. Don't get sick!

Hope you're well this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...