Wednesday 3 November 2010

A walk in the woods


There's *the* best forest near a gorgeous little town in Gippsland, where my folks live, and I bet if you know the area, you'd have seen it.


So Husbie and I took a very quick walk and I tried out some 'Outfit Poses'. LOLZ! My Husbie signed us up for a Frankie magazine subscription, and he often looks at portrait photos online, and marvels at some of your photography (especially some like Strawberry Koi or Esme and the Laneway) and often *he* takes a great photo, but *I'm* the dorko in it. I really need more practice because I just laugh at how awkward I am in these photos (apart from the last one, cause he called my name at the last minute).



Dress: Veronica Darling
Shawl/Cape: Veronica Darling
Cowboy Boots: Episode on Sydney Road, Brunswick (now closed down I see)
Stockings: Cheap $2 shop - $7

Happy Wednesday! Hope you're having a good week! I have a bit of work to catch up on, as there's heaps on at the minnie, but should be ok. It's just busy everywhere and this month hasn't even started!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, about needing to practice to look natural in pictures. I often feel awkward too. But I have to say I think you always look so relaxed and pretty in your photographs, so I wouldn't worry about it a lot if I were you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooove the photo shoot - looks like lots of fun was had! And Gippsland is such an amazing place. On the subject of photos - I hate being in them - it's terrible: I just don't like it. You look fantabulous darlings! xoxo Have a great weekend. K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...