Tuesday 21 December 2010

Another random 'Hiya' note

Man, I can't believe I haven't checked in since last week!


Apols my online friends, I don't know why, but my day job is still MASSIVELY busy! What a busy bee, and right before Christmas too! Heaps of my friends are like 'Hurrah! Last day of work!' and I'm like ARGH, get me chocolate! I guess it happens when your home time is spent making party dresses, going to parties and weddings and generally keeping a LONG working day! (It's after 6pm and I've just finished for the day, thought I'd write you a little blog post before I head home!)

I've also installed ANOTHER app on my iphone, this one is the 'Instagram' free one... it's pretty cute! The above balloons were in my little neighbourhood here in Melbourne! Looks like NEW YORK if you ask me!


I call that car above the LOL-CAR instead of LOLCAT! If you're following me on twitter, you'd have seen these already, but I didn't think many of you check in there. I'm a very boring twitterer!

There's Husbie and Doggie Darling hanging out while we wait for Thai Food! Check out the custies clocking the good looking dog!


And here's one from last Thursday as I waited for Husbie to finish work.

I don't know about you but because Christmas is a Saturday, it's been chocablock with social things for the last week and a half! Maybe to make up for the 'weekendy' family holidays. Luckily I get Monday to Wednesday off next week too, because of the public holidays, so I bet by this time next week you'll be bored of me. Cause I'll post you all the things I've made and worn and fun parties I've been too. SO BORING yet SO popular!

Wishing you safe travels if you're out and about this time of year! Gosh how bad is the weather in Europe! Best wishes to you darlings if you're stuck at an airport!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. TOTALLY looks like new york. i installed these apps because of you and think of vdarling every time i take a funky pic!

    i've loved living vicariously thru you (rather, drinking vicariously in bali). glad you're back! merry merry!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...