Tuesday 15 March 2011

Green Planning!

It's a St Patrick's Day theme this week for my Sew Weekly Challenge! If you've just popped by today (hi to you!) and never been here before, I'm a weekly contributor to Mena's blog, The Sew Weekly! We sew a garment a week, and talk about sewing and gush stuff over at the Sewing Circle!


I have the perfect green fabric, only a remnant, for this week's theme! And I thought I could try the above pattern, but alas! There's not enough remnant for the wiggle dress! This is the second pattern I tried to fit onto the fabric, so have decide finally on a third:


So, I'm going to be a bit tricky and make half of the dress outta green fabric, and my Irish eyes are shining (is that a saying?) for Guinness! The black beer!

My post will hopefully be up later today (Melbs time)!

xoxo

1 comment:

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...