Tuesday 1 March 2011

Shoesday!


 

I have started taking Insta Gram or Hipstermatic photos of my shoes, usually on trams in Melbourne... but sometimes other places too! I thought I'd name Tuesdays 'Shoesdays' (see what I did there? LOLZ) and get a roundup of photos going for this darling second day of my working week.

The last photo has SHOECLIPS via my friend KV who (with her sister) has a shoe company! WOW! I won a competition on facebook and got these sent out, but I'd love to get some of the bow clips too!

2 comments:

  1. i kind of want to steal shoesday and play along... but i have like 4 pairs of cool shoes, and one pair that i wear every. DAY.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...