Monday 11 April 2011

Comedy Central!

YAY, so finally, I've got a minute to share all my comedy tips from the Melbourne INTERNATIONAL Comedy Festival. Note the international part, as Melbs peeps PRIDE themselves as being the Montreal or Edinburgh aspect of the Southern Hemisphere comedy world.

So, without further stalling, my fave: Tig Notaro, Ladies & Gentlemen!
 


Then, a local boy Sam Simmons:


Hee hee, 'local boy' (He's my friend!) And then whilst I've seen him several years in a row, I still adore Russell Kane:


And... who else? (I've seen shitloads of stand up comedy these past two weeks...) Umm, let's finish with Paul Foot (UK) and Jason Byrne (Ireland), Claudia O'Doherty and Zoe Coombs Marr (a bit of Aussie women there for you!), but here's local boy Tom Ballard (also my friend! LOLZ! I have funny friends!):


My Sew Weekly post is earlier in the week (I think it'll be up by this time tomorrow) and it's all about an outfit inspired by a childhood outfit! I'm a little bit proud of my outcome this week (No low scoop necklines in site!) so can't wait to show you!

See you at the Comedy Show OR in blogland soon! xoxo

1 comment:

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...