Tuesday 3 May 2011

Hugging Trees


Hey there, hope you are well this week. I'm really pleased with my Sew Weekly garment this week, I wore it yesterday to work and I *love* it bigtime. Here's a little photo of what inspired my sewing, and if you look over at the Sew Weekly, you'll see that it's Children's Book Week in the States... so our theme is about our fave book from our childhood.

In Australia we celebrate children's book week in August, so we'll all be ready ahead of time! I'm also excited as I've chosen a pattern from Amanda's Vintage Pattern stash, which means I'm getting several goals ticked off this week!

My post goes up tomorrow on Mena's blog, and I'll give the run down on Thursday here.

Talk soon, xo

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, are you Little Ragged Blossom? I loved those books too when I was little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen your beautiful pictures and dress at the sew weekly! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog and great sharing. Big heart and big art. Charming photos and fascinating narration. Thank You. Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...