Tuesday 6 September 2011

SSS Day 6: Green crazy print dress

This is one of my all time favourite dresses, but sorry for the bad photo, I only just remembered to take a photie:

It's made from one of those darling Amanda of Adelaide's patterns, here's when I made it back when I lived in Sydney. AND, this is me today and what I wore for Self Stitched September, which seems to be going along no problem. I do have to get my clothes ready the night before, because I'm working the early starts, and I'd be worried I'd just grab anything in my early morning confused state.

If you're just 'tuning in', Self Stitched September is where you *wear* all your handmade clothing for a month, and for me, I'm keen on documenting what I'm wearing and liking so I can have a garage sale at the end of the month with what I'm not wearing. I have only limited wardrobe space, and I'm sewing at a rate that makes everything explode when I even go in there!

Time for me to get to bed! xoxo


3 comments:

  1. can't really see it in the pic, but i'm sure it looks darling on you, as everything always does :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress! The print is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, bringing the Sydney back to Melbourne! I love that you're so super life organised that you have your outfits picked and laid out the night before! But given that you're up and working at hours that I'm not even sure actually exist other than in theory, it sounds like a good plan! Hope you're surviving the early mornings x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...