Wednesday 7 September 2011

SSS Day 7: Fruit of the Forests




Oooh, I look like I have a sleepy face on here! I just took these quickly before on the big camera (AKA my Lumix one) for Self Stitched September Day 7!

Yay! My handmade items are the black dress, I've worn it stacks of times, and my scarf, which is the bottom of a dress that my friend gave me, and I overlocked the edges to use around my neck. I was actually reminded of this fruity combo when I went looking through my archives for Self Stitched September last year... so it does help to document outfits, as I'd forgotten how cute it looks!

Anyways, I've got stacks of Sew Weekly updates for you... most importantly THIS Sunday, a Great Gatsby meet up in Melbourne! If you're in the neighbourhood this Sunday, give me a hoy hoy on the email: veronicadarling AT gmail DOT com and I'll let you know the details! It's sewing related, 1920s and 1930s related... HMMM?

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. YUMMMM OUTFIT! i love the shape of that skirt, the whole look really. i've been dying for some tights in that shade.

    i'm so glad you're doing S3. i love seeing what you're wearing on top of sew weekly :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...