Monday 28 November 2011

MELISSA VIA OK OK!

Capital Letters means shouting right? I'm totally shouting to you today, because my friend has not only the best shop in Brunswick's Sparta Place, she's got GREAT things in the store too... AND there's a sale on... Melbourians: take a DEEP BREATH:


Melissa shoes (as modelled above - LOL) at OK OK!

I love it, she's called it Occupy Christmas, and there a gazillion great 'special' VIP shopping sales on THIS FRIDAY: 5pm - 8pm! Look up 'OK OK' on Facebook, and like the shit outta that page and please visit her this Friday and buy all your Christmas pressies! If you don't live in Melbourne, I'd suggest buying a plane ticket right now! Emina makes her own clothes, tights (!) and stocks a whole kit and kaboodle of delish designer fash. Oh, and did I mention she has a massive collection of MELISSA SHOES?

I *wish* I wasn't in Sydney this week, otherwise I'd be holding my credit card high and shouting about how all the Melissa's are mine. Maybe you are LUCKY I'm in Sydney!

4 comments:

  1. I lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove OKOK tights!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky girl.. Brazilian shoes are the best. Yeahh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Vivienne Westwood Melissa Shoes. Proud owner of a pair in black with the fantasic bubblegum fragence. Scented shoes just fab.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...