Saturday 31 March 2012

The Month of Weddings


One of the reasons I've been a little absent here on the blog lately, is because March has been wedding month. The first was one of my oldest school friends, and as you can see they didn't scrimp on the desserts! Choc dipped strawberries and wedding cake (white chocolate!) for afters!

Husbie took a few photos here and there for them, and we'll get them together in an album for them as a present!

Last week and today however, are friends of friends' (kinda) weddings that we are the working photographers! I'm the assistant photographer of course, not the real one, but everyone loves the look of my photos with my Lumix (I should honestly get sponsorship with them, this camera is adorable). Today's wedding is near Geelong, so it's a little drive down the coast for us and a day meeting you new people and taking their photos!

What are you up to today?!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE that fabric!!! Where did you get it? If you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From an op shop... I might have some leftover if you're interested! Let me know, or email veronicadarling@gmail.com... and I'll check for you! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love weddings! We headed down to Byron Bay today for the markets and a bit of a wander. It was lovely and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 3 wedding invites this year. So many happy couples it's so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...