Saturday 12 May 2012

A Crochet Finish


Last week, Sue asked me if I'd started crocheting a baby blanket yet... and you can bet your bottom dollar in my pregnancy nausea (I really dislike 'morning sickness' as a term, as it's not true!) state, any moments of resting (I did get into bed at 7pm some nights, it was too tough!) I'd pull out my granny squares.

I'm heavily into greys and charcoals for our house (just wait til you see our new couch - squee!) so have framed this blanket with a lovely lego like grey, with orange, yellow and ultramarine type squares... It's almost finished now, just need to pull all the loose ends through, and wash it out, steam it or whatever professional crocheters do... which will probably mean I'll just wash it and lay it flat somewhere right?

(I honestly can't remember what I did with my massive bed quilt when I got to the finishing stage?)

xoxo


3 comments:

  1. well good thing I'm blog hopping tonight or I;d have missed the news..

    you will be having another darling to the pack. Hope you have prepped the fur-daring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blanket - adore the colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! The colours look amazing! I really need to learn to crochet...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...