Sunday 5 May 2013

Baby Hills 90210


Did you love Brandon or Dylan?

After watching Beverly Hills 90210 in my teens, I actually didn't like either of them... I tried really hard to like all the boys on the show... but they were all too squeaky clean.

BUT, when my real life boy buys and ironic Tshirt and wears it until it's threadbare in places... he's my kinda guy alrighty. When Husbie wore Brandon Walsh, everyone would laugh and he'd make people's day. Too gorgeous.

Now that I have a little boy of my own, what better way to keep the LOLS going, and bring delight to other people... hence this amazing piece of resizing/refashion! It's now a Baby Sized Tshirt and ready for our holiday to USA.

SO EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...