Saturday 18 May 2013

Travel Diary: Miss Crayola Creepy!


YAY! When we were roadtripping down to San Diego, I met fellow seamstress and the very gorgeous Miss Crayola Creepy! She lives close by to where we stayed at the amazingly decorated, crazily kitsch (every room is a different theme!) Madonna Inn

I haven't met that many blogger sewing passionistas in my blogging career (LOL) so it was very exciting to see Erin and especially since I'm halfway round the world. I wore my jumpsuit from the Pin Up week at Sew Weekly 2011, and Erin wore her selfmade pink dress to match the pinkness of the surrounds!


Check out some of the scenery! I especially loved all these crazy big flowers and colours:




So much pink and orange! We had such a lovely little afternoon!

Thanks Erin for coming to meet the little Darling Family, you are absolutely gorgeous! We'll be back again, I'm sure! We love California! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...