Friday 14 June 2013

FTW: Melissa Shoes!



Guess what happened while I was on YAY-CAY (AKA Vay-Cay, AKA Vacation)? I won $600 worth of Melissa shoes, via Melissa Australia! WHAT!? I KNOW!

My Dad has lots of luck with competitions and maybe now that luck is mine, especially considering these are my all time fave sustainable & ethical shoe company! I couldn't believe it when I saw the email, I was like 'IS THIS FOR REAL?'!

I'm off to pick them up this morning, because in other news, their factory is only a few block from my house! WHAT!?!

Happy Friday! x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...