Tuesday 25 June 2013

The Time I WON $600 of Melissa Shoes!


A while back I entered Melissa Australia's Facebook competition and during our holiday, I got an email from the LOVELY Simone saying I'd won $600 worth of Melissa Shoes.

GET. OUT. OF. TOWN.






If you know me well, you know that these are my ALLTIME favourite brand of shoes, in fact, they're probably the only brand of shoe I buy repeatably! I wear them ALL the time, and all year round, and now, you can probably just should call me Melissa Darling! AND, can I tell you:

IT'S HARD TO CHOOSE TWO PAIRS OF MELISSA SHOES, let alone try finding SIX hundred dollars worth. Yup, I probably took 2 weeks of UMMing and AHHHing over it. (Simone was a bit worried she hadn't heard from me in a while! But it was HARD.)

Ok, so I finally found a selection that suited my colours (at the moment!) and style and also the practicality of being a new mama (ie why I chose so many flats!)


Peach III in Red - bright, comfortable and like walking on air!


Vivienne Westwood Divine in Red - light & sassy with the VW stamp on the toe


Vivienne Westwood Lady Dragon Bow in Black & White - freaking amazing!


Moon Dust in Mushroom - Just what I need this winter, bring on the rain!


Julia Petit Dreaming in Red Faux Snakeskin - more flattie sassiness!


Aranha Hits in Orange & Black - Perfectly cute sandles? Why not!

SO EXCITED AND AMAZED! It feels like an instant wardrobe makeover, and I'm having fun trying out my new & old style with my new shoes! Right now (I just looked at Melissa's webpage for those links above, and now wished I'd got an Ultragirl High as well!) there's a sale on the online site! ARGH! Which shoes would you choose?

Thank you SO much Melissa Australia & M Dreams for my new shoes! STILL can't believe it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...