Tuesday 23 July 2013

Unabashed: Part 1 in a Series


Perhaps once a week, I'll try and snap a moment of real life, unedited and with no motivation behind it (ie, I won't clear anything up, not that I do anyways but I often take photos with nice backgrounds away from the clutter of real life!). But I'd put a Lightroom filter on it, of course, to make it look like Cindy Sherman or Tracey Emin has knocked it up.

It's my attempt to not have all sugarcoating and luxe blogging here... and share a little more than just all my shiny bits!

My goodness, there's so many baby bits and pieces here now that I'm looking at it... our room is his! That is my nail polish under the bed though. And my good pen!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...