Thursday 5 September 2013

Sewing Weekly This Week!


This is the week our Sew Weekly Reunion 2013 garments are getting posted! Thank you to Adey for being so amazing and coordinating the whole thing for us! I haven't got a spare second to throw a stone (why would I do that, my metaphors are all mixed up?) let alone organise a massive reunion blog and sewing thingie!

Here's my sneak peak, emerald & turbulence and a splash of vivacious for my Pantone Colours! I'll post the rest of the photos of my outfit once the post goes up over on the reunion blog!

Have you posted a garment for the Sew Weekly reunion this year?

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...