Wednesday 9 October 2013

Little Handmade Posies






My garden continues to grow without my (lack of) green thumbs, and after Baby Darling's birthday (where my mother in law made beautiful little posies for the table) I've continued to fill the house with little posies.

On top of the tv
On the hallstand
Near the bathroom sink
On the window sill
On our deco dressing table

Little ledges and shelves where little bottles can fit. I've kept the orange ribbons from BD's birthday party too. A bit hodge podge, but so sweet for bringing the outside in!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...