Friday 1 June 2007

Quickie Badges

My fave customer put in an order for her sister, I made some quick belts yesterday and a little Brownie Hair Clip for her as well, but I quickly made these little badges for her as a present!



Hope she likes them!

I haven't heard about the Wardrobe Refashion, but I'm assuming I'm on board, so today is the first day of no new clothes! My friend Sarah wants to go shopping for shoes tomorrow! I am so 'high and mighty' going shopping these days anyways, so I bet I'll be fine. I'm all 'HnM' because I look at clothes and can't believe the price! (Esp. in Sydders! Ridic!)

Off to work now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...