Thursday 5 July 2007

What to do with pillowcases

hey there,

just been mucking around on facebook and looking for clinique makeup deals as I realised I have no make up left, and have a wedding to go to on the weekend! It's late night shopping today, so I'll be able to make it to the department stores.

but if you have pillowcases you can make cute drawstring skirts! This tutorial on Leah Kramer's site (I'll have to put a link up) is really gorgeously spelled out for dumbos like me, and I have a few pillowcases in my stash so this could be a few summer skirts for me!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. hi, thanks for your comment on my blog. great to meet another creative person from Sydney!! I don't know if you have heard of it but I went to the Whitehouse Institute of Design to study fashion, so I make all my own patterns, which is lots of fun. Anyway, good luck with your etsy store!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the comment..

    i think craft is a get obsession to have..

    have fun !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...