Wednesday, 13 May 2009

WWW - Watcha Wearing Wednesday #7

A short and simple one for WWW today:



It's colder here in the morning in Syds now, so I found my ye olde tartan woolie skirt. This skirt was given to me from a bestie a long time ago... and it's become my 'will I still fit into it this winter?' skirt. I'm not one for weight chat, as I feel totally fine with my bod most of the time, but for some reason this is my 'skinny' skirt. It is really high waisted and has a button up the top that you can't really leave undone, as the zipper will zip down and reveal your high waisted stockings underneath. So if the button does up, it's a skinny day. And thus was today.

I worked early of course, I walked the dog, I updated the blog, I facebooked. AND I WATCHED MASTERCHEF and tried not to get involved. I'm deciding not to remember any contestant's names, and that way I can't feel sad if they get kicked off or if they win.

4 comments:

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!