Thursday 9 July 2009

24/7 - Day Seven - AKA Outfit #73

I got no time for better photos, as it's 3.45pm and I still gotta make today's outfit! Woo!

Here's my second wiggle dress, it's much thicker material and lovely cotton threaded woven black and green stuff:


I resized it for me, but obviously with the material it didn't work out. Lovely for you my friend? Let me know! I just adore wiggle dresses! Oh! And this dress is 73/100, so getting ahead of myself here!!! Woo! And once again it's totes vintage, fabric, thread, zipper as well!

Gonna hem this one now and start with the refashion (white longsleeve top, with floral knit fabric to become a dress. Yays) and have a cuppa tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...