Friday 10 July 2009

Love your blog! Awards & Crush Posts

Hollie from Vintage & Vegan has another blog little lost love, and she's damn cute, and has awarded me a blog award, and gosh by gosh I would have given her one straight back the lil darlin'!

Anyways, let's get to it, and I've gotta meet a friend at the cinema to see Bruno!



Now Hollie's handed over her award to 15 peeps, but I'm going to go through my blogroll real quick and award all my little fave daily reads (in the hope that I make 15!)

badskirt
The Closet Seamstress
The Crafty Librarian
Frocks & Frou Frou
grrl+dog
Honi Design
Little Chrissy
Miss Shlog
Oranges and Apples

Love your blog!

*** later ***

I had to dash, cause I was running late to the movie (not so good honey) so just publishing now... I've prepared my Outfit for today, but not finished yet... it's a red dress for my friend! Yay!

Night night!

2 comments:

  1. he he! I promise I haven't forgotten to send you that pattern - still in unpacking and no email access mode. Actually, if you email me your mailing address I can send you a copy along with a little present! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...