Tuesday 28 July 2009

What I got at the Op Shop (and finally the sleeves saga ends)

So yesterday, I didn't find any second hand elastic, but I did find some tiny shelves:

Tiny Shelves; perfect for BOBBIN things, and THREAD things! That's the before pic, and I've worked out it can home over 60 bobbins of full sized threads, which will be just right for my stash (if you recall I had a few op shop finds, plus my friend donated all her grandma's precious stash, so my threads needed a new house!) Yay! I unsuccessfully hammered in a few nails, so Husbie says he'll make it a weekend project.

And, here are the sleeves, with proper elastic:



Cute & Milkmaid-esque.

1 comment:

  1. They look really cute with the sleeves done. Will you be selling these?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...