Sunday 8 November 2009

Finishing off for Franca...

I wanted to add a grey stripe to the edge of a charcoal dress I made a few weeks back, but started to get anxious about how I'd topstitch it... considering I'd already made it up, and usually you add a ribbon or a lace during your construction (well, I don't add this, cause I've never tried it before, but I'm imagining that one would do this if one were to do this more frequently that me)

LOL

Anyways, I kept putting it off in case I'd stuff it up, but this morning I topstitched it with no problems at all:



CUTE! It's for Franca at Oranges and Apples! Hope she likes it!

4 comments:

  1. That is so insanely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so fricken cute! If you have not started making my dress yet I might change my order to one of these. Let me know if there is any chance of that. Cheers ;) It woul look really kind of sailor cute if it was blue with white stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling dress. I think the ribbon absolutely makes the dress complete. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I LOVE it! thank you so much! Am buying it now! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...