Friday 24 August 2012

Happy x



Hello darling blog friend! Happy Friday!

Today's my birthday, and I'm a very happy young lady indeed. My day has been simple, relaxed, delish, and mostly just me and the unborn one sharing cuddles as we only know how. Unless it's the fastest labour ever, it seems I won't share my birthday with my first born and after our midwife check up today, we might not see the little Baby Darling til well into September anyways, as yes, there's a bit of growing to do.

I thought I'd share some small glimpses of our kitchen renovation as we're nearing the gorgeous pointy end with a few days left to go, perhaps a week at most. Yippee! This week I got a little pampering on the tootsies, a little facial and my darling hair done again at Corrin's Hair Lounge. And, my birthday present was some lovely make up that'll get me through the next few months being simple and stylish. Thank you to my darling sister in law who was spot on with just what I need! Just enough glamour for this little Mama to Be!



So very happy and enjoying my Friday, and sending some love and gush and happy thoughts your way.

xoxo

23 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a labour-free day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! I survived it! And here's Monday with no newborn! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday sweetness! Gotta love a bit of Mama-to-be birthday spoiling. Make the most of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Happy Birthday. Sounds beautiful! You are looking really radiant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday pretty lady!!! sending you good kitchen vibes, happy baby dreams and wishes that you end your day with sweets of all kinds from the hubs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling Oona! It was a great day and birthday festivals just keep going! Still eating cake today and hanging for martini's in late September!

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday! You look fantastic - enjoy your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday fellow virgo! Sounds like you had a lovely day. The wallpaper looks excellent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Virgo Birthday Gal! With my Papa being a virgo, and most likely my bub landing in mid Virgo season... we'll be a trio generation of tough cookies! Let's hope we all get along! xoxo

      Delete
  7. Happy birthday Veronica! I hope you have a really good one, being pampered by your family. You deserve a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carolyn, you're a sweetie heart! Had a great weekend! xoxo

      Delete
  8. Happy, happy birthday, Mrs. Mamma to be!! I'm so glad you had such a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny! I can't believe how well I look! xoxo

      Delete
  10. I read this post AFTER seeing you today. Happy belated birthday!! I suppose you could say I gave you a birthday present today without even realising. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...